Join the Kid's Vitamin Program
Medical Center Pharmacy has a FREE Kid's Vitamin Program!
There are few things in life as important as the health of your child, and vitamins play a key role in ensuring that he or she remains healthy. Receiving the proper level of vitamins on a daily basis promotes growth, protects against certain diseases, assures good health and development, and provides proper metabolism.
Here are some facts to share with your children to help them understand the importance of taking their daily vitamin:
- Vitamin A is great for night vision, like when you’re trick-or-treating on Halloween. Vitamin A helps you see in color, too, from the brightest yellow to the darkest purple. In addition, it helps your body fight infections by boosting your immune system.
- Vitamin B helps your body make protein and gives you energy to run and play.
- Vitamin C helps you heal if you get a cut. This vitamin also helps you protect your body from infection.
- Vitamin D helps you grow big and strong and build strong bones.
- Vitamin E keeps you from getting sick.
- Vitamin K helps you stop bleeding if you scrape your knee.
Stop in and sign your children up for their free chewable vitamins today. This program is not valid with other offers. Parent must come in and sign each child up for a 30-day supply of chewable vitamins.